- Runway 3L21R and Associated Taxiways Reconstruction FAA Environmental Approval
- Draft Environmental Analysis for the Reconstruction of Runway 3L/21R and associated Taxiways Project
- CatEx Air Emissions Technical Memorandum for Runway 3L-21R Reconstruction
- CatEx Noise Modeling Technical Memorandum for Runway 3L-21R Reconstruction
- CatEx Threatened and Endangered Species Survey Report
- CatEx Wetland Determination and Delineation Report
- Ground Transportation Options for Passengers with disabilities
- New Ground Transportation Information for Operators
- DTW Finding of No Significant Impact Public Notice (FONSI) Runway 4L/22R Reconstruction
- Runway 4L/22R Reconstruction Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI)
- Environmental Assessment - Runway 4L/22R & Associated Taxiway Reconstruction
- Closure and Removal of Runway 14-32 at Willow Run - Environmental Assessment
Displacement of Runway 4R/22L Threshold at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
- Final Environmental Assessment Finding of No Significant Impact Runway 4R Displaced Threshold and Other Design Standards Related Projects
- DTW 4R-22L Displaced Threshold EA Notice of Publication final
Air Service Incentive Program
The purpose of the Wayne County Airport Authority Air Service Incentive Program is to encourage new non-stop air service at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, and thus increase airport revenues through both additional airline revenues and ancillary revenues (such as parking and concessions), with the result being an overall lower cost per enplaned passenger at the Airport.
The Incentive Program is offered to all scheduled airlines. Click Here to view the Incentive Program document.
Off-Airport Commercial Vehicle Fee Program
Effective May 1, 2003, the Wayne County Airport Authority (WCAA) will begin requiring that all off-airport commercial enterprises display authorized decals / coupons for access to ground transportation facilities at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW), for the purpose of passenger pick-up.
For further information, contact DTW's Landside Service at (734) 942-3623
Released: April 29, 2003
Regulation Concerning Smoking near Indoor Enclosed Areas
Effective September 14, 2012, the Wayne County Airport Authority (WCAA) prohibited smoking within 25 feet from any entrances to, exits from, windows that open into, and ventilation intakes that serve all indoor enclosed areas on WCAA property. Such regulation is supplemental to Michigan Public Act 188 of 2009 and the WCAA Airport Ordinance.
Records Management Procedures
Effective October 28, 2013, all Wayne County Airport Authority (WCAA) board members, officers, and employees shall comply with the attached WCAA Records Management Procedures – as approved where appropriate by the State Archives and State Department of Record Management Services. The WCAA Records Management Procedures are issued in order to comply with the Open Meetings Act, M.C.L. 15.261-15.275, Freedom of Information Act, M.C.L. 15.231-15.232, the Management and Budget Act, M.C.L. 18.1284-1292, and the Historical Commission Act, M.C.L. 399.1-10.